The Smart Growth Programme is a single-fund programme financed entirely by the European Regional Development Fund. This fact determines its investment nature.
Areas and types of projects supported under the Programme in the period 2014–2020 are defined in the Programme itself and in the detailed description of its priorities.
What actions may be implemented?
- research and development projects (R&D),
- implementation of the results of R&D works,
- infrastructure for conducting R&D works,
- technology transfer,
- purchase of services necessary for starting and/or carrying out innovation activities,
- activities related to entering foreign markets,
- development of R&D personnel.